Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ipod widow

http://www.888dag.com/

We've had a visitor since Wednesday night, a Kiwi friend who hadn't been to Bundeena before, so we've been showing him around. The weather has been spectacular so the area has been putting on a real show!

I love sharing the beauty in which we live with others who appreciate it, and it always makes me aware again how lucky we truly are.

We took Miss M to the beach in the late afternoon a couple of days in a row and she loves it! Sand everywhere of course, in her eyes, nose, ears and mouth, but she doesn't seem bothered. The water temperature is still a bit nippy for her, but she likes to play on the water line and splash her feet in the water with all her might.

In the evenings I've been an ipod widow. Since Mr Kiwi got an ipod for his birthday his every waking moment that isn't spend on the boat or at work, he spends with his ipod at the computer copying his substantial amount of cd's. Considering he's a musician it's a little sad that it took us this long to get with the program, but I guess it's all a question of money and priorities.

Anyhow, we're part of the new millennium now and I look forward to having my husband back and many more 'Music Appreciation Nights'.

1 comment:

Madame Synesthesia said...

I love me some music appreciation nights :)