Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An uninspiring day

http://www.888dag.com/

I haven't been able to post anything for a couple of days now. When I tried to access my blog only the name and colours appeared, but nothing else. I tried to access The Miracle Mile and the same thing there. Anyway, whatever happened all seems to have been resolved as today I didn't have any problems.

I must say that I'm not particularly inspired. The weather doesn't help and being locked inside the house with a teething baby doesn't either.

A random thought perhaps but I've been wondering if I'm the only one who finds it strange that there seems to be a market for insect sprays that spray your home at set intervals with a fine mist of chemicals. And then people wonder why their kids get allergies. I don't get it, but perhaps I'm missing a point?

1 comment:

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

Not sure why you couldn't access your blog...

I wonder who would be so stupid and buy a product that spays poison around.