Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And the Winner is...

...Me!

The Winner of the 8 week Bundeena Fitness Challenge is ME! Ha, do you believe it?! I blitzed it, having the greatest improvement in strength and endurance! I am proud as punch, and finally start to understand what all those fit people, that work out all the time, have been telling me for years; once you form a habit you actually get energy from working out and you miss it when you're not doing it.

I am by no means a size 0, but that was never my goal. My goal is to be strong and fit, so I can keep up with Miss M as she runs around the place. I also hope to cheat time a little. Next year the big 4-0, so fighting gravity with all I got.

I look forward to enjoying my prize; a lovely full-body massage. Ahh, 90 minutes of bliss. I think I'll wait a week or 2 with booking it, so I can look forward to it longer!

To keep up the work I started the 8 week Bikini-Bust-Out on Monday (who came up with that name?). And of course I'll keep boxing as I enjoy it so much.

Hope you all have an energetic day!

Hooroo
http://www.888dag.com/

No comments: