Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Learning something new..

http://www.888dag.com/

It's always a race against time when I have something on in the city. I try and work it so that Miss M has her morning sleep in her bed, otherwise she'll just be cranky all afternoon. Then I have to make sure I pack enough for her to eat (how much these littlelies eat never ceases to amaze me!), have enough nappies and wipes, change of clothes and some toys, the pram and her favourite bear so she can hopefully have a sleep.

Then I have to get myself presentable, tidy the house and off we go!

Today's venture is most exciting as Tomdiggleharry is going to give us a tutorial on YouTube. Look forward to it, as I've been groping around in the dark a bit there! Let you know how it goes...

2 comments:

pommygran8 said...

I remember it well! amazing how much "stuff" we need with such a little person-how did the youtube training go?

Lise said...

This brings me back memories!! The nappy backpack I used to check each time I leave the house. After the second child it looked so shabby and it was hard to let it go!!! Lovely seeing you today and thought the training was productive! Thanks TomDiggleHarry!!