Friday, September 19, 2008

Quick...before she wakes up!


The Magic Miss M is down for a sleep so I stopped my spring-cleaning activities to quickly do a bit of blogging. I just read Dont Mess With Mum's blog from yesterday and totally relate. I really don't know where the time goes. Sometimes wish there were more hours in the day than just 24, but then again, you just end up running around longer!


How wonderful is the weather? I feel like a bear coming out of hibernation; fat, fuzzy and full of wonder about the world. I LOVE spring! And I love a good spring-clean. It's great to be rigorous and chuck stuff out and feel lighter because of it.


It's also great to be able to wear less; although shorts in public are still a no-no as my fluorescent white legs, and the fuzzy state of them, may just frighten small children and adults alike!!


Ok, this was definitely NOT a world changing entry but hey, that's what it's at @ DutchieKiwiAussie's place.


Have a good One!





1 comment:

TomDiggleHarry said...

Oh! I'm the same... I love spring cleaning - there's nothing like crispy, clean and spotless place with windows wide open - sun glistening through the room. Ah, time for cocktails!