Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Surprise Encounter

I bumped into an old friend today. Well, we used to be friends but then something happened and then we were friends no longer. For months, even years I agonised over the 'Why?' and "What If's?' until one day I decided to accept and move on.

Today brought back many memories. And questions too. What happened? I will never understand as long as I live. It's a crying shame, but there it is. Too much water under the bridge now. I wish them well. But I wish no longer for things to be different.

http://www.888dag.com/

3 comments:

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

People come, People go. Sometimes we create a story about what has happened and sometimes we have no idea. When you see them again you either pick up from where you left or you don't. People come, People go.

Lise said...

So true people come, people go! As you get older your friends get fewer but that is ok as they will be quality friends! At the same time you get to meet new friends..rather like recycling!! Wink!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes people like to interfere and pretend they know - it becomes clear which side is taken and you need only be concerned about the truth as you know it. Stick to those who look out for you best interests.