Sunday, August 24, 2008

Aarghh! I am so BUMMED OUT!

Just as I thought I was getting better and more comfortable with the computer side of things, the thing comes and bites me in the butt!!! I was just trying to put about 7-8 clips on the external hard-drive, as I'm going to see Tony tomorrow and I LOST THEM! I don't know what happened, but they're gone, nowhere to be found, moments lost forever. And I had some good ones in there! Aarghh! I don't want to use bad language but it would alleviate my frustration! Poo-Bum! Gotta start again... breathe, breathe, breathe....

www.888dag.com

6 comments:

Everapominoz said...

Just breathe, relax, and they will appear somewhere, not always in the place you think they should be. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy has the best advice, "DON'T PANIC"

KMP said...

I say go the 4-letter word string - always works for me :-)

Breathing always seems easier after that !

Computers are surprising things - sometimes, like the ocean, they just spit things back at you again when you least expect it, so fingers crossed.

Glinda said...

Rats! Never mind - the next thing will be brilliant :)

sydhappyguy said...

Try and do a search on your computer for them...

START=> Search...

And, if they are gone... they are gone... no point crying over spilled milk...

:-~

Madame Synesthesia said...

I understand your frustration but remember,'Where there's a will there's a way.' I'm sure your videos will turn up somewhere :o)

Lise said...

Grr!! Computers!!! Problem is we can't live without them yet they make you want to scream and pull your hair out....breathe...breathe...breathe!! I agree with each comment made...swear...breathe...search...and try again....grr!!! x