Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday morning Love



Our Beautiful-Baby-Alarm-Clock went off at 5 am this morning. I guess Baby tummies don't care whether you have had your beauty-sleep or not.

Blurry eyed I try to find my ugg-boots and brace myself against the cold... only to be met with the Warmest, Brightest, Loveliest smile one can imagine.

I love her so much, the word 'Love' just doesn't do her justice.

She is my World, my Universe. She is my Star, my Breath, my Heart-beat. And the feeling grows and grows with every passing second.

I am blessed. I know that. And I am grateful for every moment I spend in her presence.

*888*For her I want to be a Better Person*888*

2 comments:

sydhappyguy said...

She is soooo cute xxx 888 xxx

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

Are you talking to me??? It wasn't me, you know!! :)