Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where There's A Will, There's A Way

I just read 'Ze Daggers Bible' and saw the thought of the Day is Where there's a will there's a way. I wholly and totally believe in that! All through my life I've experienced that if you want something badly enough, you can find a way to make it happen.

It's caused me to do some creative accounting in the past, to secure a homeloan to get that first home, it's made me persevere when I really wanted to give up. It has also gotten me in some hot water when I THOUGHT I wanted something (or rather someONE) but when I got what I wanted it turned out that it wasn't what I wanted AT ALL! So it goes to show that you've gotta be careful what you wish for (or want and put your mind to) as you might just get what you want!


www.888dag.com

No comments: