Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm Ba-ack!

In case you wondered where I went; spend some time under the doona, a lot of time running around getting sicker, but MOST time trying to get our computer/modem/phoneline/wireless to work. Oh-my-Gawd, I tried to BREATHE, BREATHE, BREATHE, but ended up HYPERVENTILATING! And it still isn't fixed. Arrgh!!! If anyone has any bright suggestions about how to get wireless to work, I'm all ears. We have established that it isn't the hardware. So they tell me it is our house. But we had another wireless device work perfectly well when we were still on dial-up. I have to now race off as I'm running late for an appointment as I just spend another HOUR on the phone. But I am back, I promise!

In...Out...In...Out...

Breathe
Breathe
Breathe

grab that paper-bag!

www.888dag.com

No comments: