Sunday, August 10, 2008

Feeling more DAGgy than 888DAG today!

We went out to Sydney Institution 'The Basement' last night and had a lovely dinner and watched a very groovy band. Unfortunately our long-awaited night out was somewhat tempered by my on-coming flu. My sister and her partner had kindly offered to baby-sit. Thankfully Miss M was very well-behaved and they didn't hear a peep out of her. Until of course at 5.30 am this morning, but by that time we were back at hand. I feel like an absolute zombie today, complete with sore muscles, headache, shivers and sweats. So not my most inspired day.

I think I'll head back to the lounge for another hot Lemsip and some TLC from the husband!

Hooroo!



888DAG.com >>>

1 comment:

sydhappyguy said...

*mwah*
hope you enjoy your cave-time
888***TheFlowersLookLovely***888
~~~~