Wednesday, August 6, 2008

i'm forgetting something...

It's 22:36 and I was all nice and cosy, tucked into bed. Was up again this morning at 05:30, so one would think sleep would come easy... NOT!! I've got too much on my mind and I was going around in circles, driving my other half mad with my sighing and twisting and turning. So decided to get up again.

So what's on my mind? I didn't do any video-ing today, and I feel bad about it. I didn't do any blogging either. I DID do non-stop running around, getting groceries, paying bills, organising our little lives etc etc. Realised at 5 pm that I'd been busting to go since 2 pm!

And still... I'm forgetting something...It came to me as I walked down the stairs just then; I was forgetting to BREATHE!

BREATHE...
BREATHE...
BREATHE...

It's so simple, we all do it so automatically that we forget to do it properly. And when done properly it does bring such clarity, doesn;t it?!

Sweet Dreams EveryOne!

Schatzi

888DAG.com >>>

No comments: