Thursday, August 21, 2008

Welcome to our 888-Family

I would like to be the first one to welcome Furball into our DAGgy family! She came over to my place this afternoon and we spend some time setting up her blog and generally getting a feel for it. So watch her space at 888furball@blogspot.com and make her feel welcome.

I've just come back from another boxercise class where I teamed up with a guy this time. Talk about the difference between man and woman... I thought I threw an ok punch up until tonight, but I think I'll have to refrain from getting into any real fights for a while longer! :) My hands are shaking so much, it's hard to type this.

Other than that I had a pretty uneventful day. Did some laundry, vacuum-cleaning and dusting, paid some bills (incl. a parking fine; I HATE wasting money like that!!)and of course had my daily phone call with the people from Belkin. Yes, that's right, the wireless situation still hasn't been resolved. Today they suggested moving the desk so it's more or less in-line with the phone connection. I'm thinking of getting on of those computer nerds in to solve the puzzle for me, as moving furniture is not an option at this stage.

The Beautiful Miss M is finally and definitely teething so that's cause for more needed cuddles and smeares of Bonjella.

My poor husband hasn't seen me more than 5 minutes so I think I better show him some lovin'.


Hooroo!







www.888dag.com

3 comments:

TomDiggleHarry said...

Welcome Furball...
Oh poor you, not a good day, eh?? A parking fine, trembling hands and Miss M w/ teething pain! I feel your pain, love and tenderness...
You're a fab mum, don't you forget that. May more magic come your way xx

pommygran8 said...

Good luck with the boat -cousin of hubby has had one moored for 20 years almost without going out in it! Never has the time to fix it....he is not a great time manager....

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

What happened to furball?