Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Day in Paradise


Woke up to another gorgeous, sunny, sparkly day in Paradise with my lovely family this morning. How lucky am I?! I'm not going to let the endless mountain of laundry get to me. The machine does it all anyway.

I'm going to go out into the streets of Bundeena and find some inspiration. And perhaps find the Sunday paper and a cup of tea at the local coffee shop.

And then when we come back I want to start measuring out our planned vegie-patch. I've been reading up on growing our own vegies. I'm excited about it, tho I'm by no means a 'green-thumb'. But surely growing a couple of lettuces, some tomatoes and herbs can't be that difficult? Watch this space... I might turn into a Vasili yet! (Have you watched Vasili's Garden on SBS?)



Hooroo!



www.888dag.com

1 comment:

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

Check out Feelion's or my blog for what is possible :)