Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Personal Breakthrough!

Morning EveryOne!

Well, last night I experienced a personal breakthrough! Whilst enjoying a couple of quiet bevvies with my other half we finally managed to put some videos on disc! I am particularly excited for my parents, as they will now finally be able to watch the many little clips I've filmed of Miss M. They'll be stoked to see her in moving images. Of course it's not the same as the real thing, but it's better than just photo's.

I also learned how to put formulas into spreadsheets. Which in itself is of course very dry and boring, but once again; a personal breakthrough as it all has to do with overcoming my dislike of computers!

Whilst I'm writing this I am downloading more clips onto my external hard-drive so I can pass them on to Tony tomorrow. I am feeling so very new Millenium right now! Ha Ha! Who would have thought?!!

Have a FanFabulous Sunday!

Hooroo!


www.888dag.com

No comments: