Friday, August 29, 2008

Miracles do happen!

Never managed to get back on the computer yesterday as little Miss M was very clingy due to teething and my Kiwi-Guy came home with a massive cold and needed some TLC. Have an hour or so now, as I wore Miss M out by giving her a surprise morning bath. (Normally Daddy gives her one at night).

Anyhow, had another full memory stick so just went to copy and burn it onto ex harddrive and you will never guess what I found on there; my "lost" clips! I don't understand how they could all of a sudden show up, with all the new ones on the same stick as well, but I am not complaining at all! It sure is a miracle to me!!

Just had to let y'all know!

Chat again after I finish renaming etc.

Hooroo!




http://www.888dag.com/

1 comment:

KMP said...

Yay, the lost ones return home after all !