Thursday, August 28, 2008

No-Go Boo-Hoo :(

It's disappointing, but the first people to show an interest in buying my parents' lovely home have said 'No Go'. So back to the drawingboard. I just hope that the market in Holland improves soon. At least with the end of August, also comes the end of summer-holidays. So fingers crossed the buyer is amongst those Dutchies that spend their summer weeks down South in France, Italy or Spain.

We have been contemplating travelling to Europe for a couple of weeks, just to re-inspire my parents as to why they made the decision to immigrate. Of course they miss Miss M terribly! Problem is, with me on Maternity Leave the cashflow ain't flowing so fast!

Other than that, it's a pretty quiet day here. Had my conference call with Tony and some of the other DAGgers this morning, baked a carrot and walnut cake (never did that before. I'm not much of a sweet tooth) and have been renaming files as my memorysticks were full again.

And that's all I got time for right now, as I can hear the Marvelous Miss M calling out.

Try to hop on computer again bit later

Hooroo!



http://www.888dag.com/

1 comment:

Everapominoz said...

we heard how busy things can be on the conference call. Shame about your parents' house. We loved Holland, all the canals and the houses with big picture windows with all the green leafy plants on display in them, day and night.